- 100% Customized | We understand that every marketing campaign’s goal is unique, and we embrace the fact that each and every client has distinctive needs and expectations. In creating an event that is 100% customized, we take the time to get to know your organization. We pride ourselves in a personalized approach to event design and development. By first getting to know and fully understand your goals, we will then craft an event to be specifically tailored to your organization. No two companies are alike, therefore, no two rides we produce are alike.
- Inspired Trip Development | Our goal is to provide a fun, unique and memorable experience for all of the corporate cycling events we design! We design each trip with the perfect balance of passion, expertise and inspiration. Our goal is to live up to the origins of the Sentio name by creating an experience that you and your riders will feel a very positive emotion for. With safety, rider ability, perfectly crafted routes, out-of-the-saddle activities and, above all, an extraordinary experience in mind, we proudly develop events that inspire and motivate.
- Small Touches Make Big Impacts | Our route development, customer service, trip leaders, on-the-road support and overall trip design are all second-to-none, but what we pride ourselves on most is the attention to detail. The small touches we add into every event are what our guests rave most about!
- Comprehensive Partnership | From start to finish, we have the ability to handle as many or as few details as you would like – it’s completely up to you! Not only are we able to provide an exceptional support team for your ride, but we are also able to provide complete event production from route design, booking transportation, meals and accommodations, to personally leading and coordinating every component of the trip. By allowing us to strategize all of the logistical elements necessary in constructing a successful tour, you have more time to focus on the most important aspect of your event, your marketing goals. We take client partnership very seriously: your mission is our mission and your event goals are our event goals, from start to finish.
- Little To NO Cash Investment| The best part of many of the experiential marketing events we produce is that they come at little, or potentially even ZERO, cash investment from you. After determining what resources you can provide compared with what Sentio will provide, we will price out the event to calculate a per person registration cost. You’re cash investment in this ride will ultimately be determined by the final number of paid riders. If only the minimum register, there will be a small sponsorship fee for this event. But, if it sells out, you will pay absolutely nothing while still reaping all of the incredible marketing benefits of the event!
For more information, contact us at 1.84.GO-SENTIO or firstname.lastname@example.org